Gibson County is prepping hard for the 2024 Solar Eclipse - With our area being in the path of totality, Gibson County is expecting to experience many new guests and a large economic impact. With that being said, numerous organizations and entities are planning a fun-filled extended weekend for our locals and tourists alike. Downtown Princeton, Inc. will play a small part by hosting our annual Spring Street Market during this weekend on Sunday, April 7th, 2024 from 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Follow the link below to see all the things happening in Gibson County during this time:
- $40 vendor fee
- Approximately 12x12 spacing, but we're flexible
- 100 vendor cap
- DPI will advertise you and the market via social media and newspaper
- No vendor maps
- Event is rain OR shine! Back up location will be at the Princeton Historic Theater!
- DPI does not provide set up items / services. You provide your own tables, tents, electric, etc.
Vendor Rules / Acknowledgements:
- Vendors can start setting up their spaces at 8:00am. Please pick your space, unload your stuff, MOVE YOUR VEHICLE, then continue setting up. This helps us keep the roads safe when shoppers start coming, helps us fit more vendors in desired areas with adequate time to set up, and helps the visual once show begins. All vehicles MUST be moved out of designated show areas on or before 9:30am.
- All shows will be first come, first serve instead of a vendor map. We do this so you can be happy with your space and incase of vendor cancellations, to ensure everyone "gets a good spot". We do ask / prefer if Hart and State Street gets filled first before the Courthouse lawn, unless your tents or setups need grassy areas. The Courthouse gazebo is off limits, as it will be used for live entertainment, Downtown Princeton, Inc. and photo ops.
- All shows are rain or shine. The $40 vendor fee is non-refundable to issue unless DPI cancels. DPI will only cancel if it is unsafe for the public, such as, radars showing high risk of storms, or CDC guidelines change.
- DPI is not liable for missing / stolen / broken items, anyone getting hurt, or anything negative that could occur during an event. It is on you as a business owner if you would like to open an insurance policy for vendor shows.
- We are not responsible for SCAM. Please do not speak with or send any fees outside of this websites' information.
- MLM representatives are first come, first serve. If you would like to represent your company at any of our markets, please email first to ensure someone else isn't already representing or check our updated vendor lists at the bottom of this page.
-IF YOU ARE A FOOD TRUCK/VENDOR PLEASE EMAIL FOR THE CITY PERMIT APPLICATION. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR 2024 AND MOVING FORWARD: email@example.com
By you sending in your fees and information, you're agreeing to the terms above!
How to sign up:
- Checks can be made payable to - Downtown Princeton, Inc.
- Checks can be mailed to:
127 N. Hart Street
Princeton, IN. 47670
- Please attach your vendor name and / or business card and attach "2024 Eclipse Market"
Any additional questions can be answered via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Vendor Line Up:
-Mary Coomer's Cakes & Cookies
-Beer Bones BBQ
-Magical Scents by Karina
-Raleigh's Bow Club + Boutique
-Oh Deer Designs
- Red Aspen by Debbie Garber
-Joyfully Katie, LLC
-Daisy Boo Boutique
-Nicholson's Old Fashioned
-Face Painting by Claire
-Syndicar's 3am Creations
-Uncle G's Lemon Smashers & More
-Pink Zebra with Carrie Wheeler
-Gibson County GOP
-Poppin Johns Homemade Ice Cream
-Joe's NY Style Hot Dogs
-The Salvation Army
-Chad Lynch | Author
-Jill Chapman | Author
-Marie's Crocheted Home
-Gibson County Triple T's
-Klinkers Hometown Bar & Grill
-Little B's Sweet Shop
-3 Chicks Fudgery
-2 Crazy Nana's
-Dusty Mae Gourmet Dog Treats
-Jamie Schafer Cookies
-Chism Custom Creations
-Color Street with Julie Poe
-Love, Doggie Pet Boutique
-Peony & Pine
-The Grilled Cheese Queen
-Citrus Collective Co.
-Benchmark Family Services
-Handmade by Jana
ROCK THE BLOCK
+ Partnering this event with the Isaiah 1:17 Project in support of the Walking for Dreams campaign. This will include many extra things happening during the day such as:
- Church service
- Bounce house and kids activities
- Booths from local churches and organizations
- Live speakers and music
- Pet pageant
- Cake walk
- Half pot
+Professional event coverage photography by Caitlyn Moline Photography
+Pop up photo op by Crafty Carrie