Updated: Aug 10
DPI Jeep Festival:
Sunday, August 14th
11:00am - 3:00pm
2:00pm: Optional Ride
No Jeep required to attend!
Join us in Downtown Princeton for our 2022 Annual Jeep Festival. This event includes a judged Jeep show with awards and a ride! Check in is at the Gibson County Courthouse gazebo. Only $10 to register your Jeep. See you there!
Grub available on site:
- Poppin' Johns Homemade Ice Cream
- U-Do-It Snow Cones
- Two Farmers Burgers & Beignets
Ducks for the first 50 participants!
- Best Military Jeep
- Best Vintage Jeep
- Best Willy's Edition
- Best Modified Jeep
- Best Decorated Jeep
- Best Trail Rig
- Downtown Princeton's Favorite
& trophies for the Top 5!
+ OTM Boutique & Bow Co. will be open during event hours for shopping!
+ Half pot tickets available for purchase by the Downtown Princeton, Inc. booth!
Jeep Ride Map
Jeep Ride Map (2:00pm & Optional):
- Starting off of Hart Street, taking a right onto Broadway
- Driving the "old-school drag"
- Taking a right after Lupe's Mexican Grill onto Richland Creek Drive
- Taking another right onto Brumfield Avenue
- Hoping onto the round-about and taking the last exit onto Embree Street
- Taking a right, then left to tour around Lafayette Park and Gil Hodges Field
- Getting back onto Spruce Street until the next right at Main Street
- Passing back through Downtown Princeton, Indiana & Farewells!